Sunday, January 31, 2010

Siomai is love

It is my first time to hear mass in the Chapel of St. Clare is Katipunan, and as is customary when one visits a Church for the first time, I made a wish. It was also fitting that the reading was about love. No, I did not pray for love, I wished for something else. :D

“Nadudutom ako,” we said after the mass.

I wanted good food, so we went to Causeway to have our umami fix. I haven’t eaten there in quite a while, and I miss their bean curd. It was still early when we got there and the place was packed. We were 11th on the line, but we were seated in no time. J and M loved their chicken feet; I did not eat that. E was playing with the straw again. I loved their crab roe siomai. I can eat siomai day in and day out. :D

We bought some stuff from Hypermart in Pasig. We planned to go to Tiendesitas which was right across SM, but it was already late when we finished our groceries.

And where did my money go today?

Women authors' festival!###

No comments:

Post a Comment