Sunday, September 15, 2013

I don't get it. How do Japanese women manage to stay slim despite the endless array of sweets and cakes and breads and chocolates and other tasty treats available to them? I have been here for only two weeks and I can't fit in my pants anymore. I am on a two-year food trip. Has it been a week already when I decided to explore Shin-Osaka Station? There is a gourmet street within the station complex. I looked around for the cheapest noodle house as I was craving noodles. I got in one and ordered something that looked familiar based on the picture - beef noodles with dark sauce which I was guessing to be soy sauce or the like. It turned out to be curry udon. I didn't think I'd be able to finish the whole thing but I did. I surprise myself sometimes.
Oh I'll get fat here.###

2 comments:

  1. Baka payat sila sa kakalakad at kakahabol ng train? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pwede. Sana mawala bread/rice belly ko dito hehe. :)

      Delete