Sunday, November 30, 2014

Arashiyama

I have been living in Japan for more than a year now and I feel guilty that I don't travel as much as I wanted to. I spend most of my days fretting about the next presentation, or simply whiling time away. I keep telling my self there will be time to visit places I want to see later on, after I have read my readings, finished conducting my research for the thesis, and so on. And I realized, the thesis will be done by July next year, and by then I would be busy preparing for graduation. In no time, I would be busy packing up my stuff as I would be leaving Japan in October. When I think about leaving this country, it pains me to think that I would not be able to walk down the street anytime I want and eat at Ramen Tarou hahaha.

But I digress. The point of this entry is that there are places that I got to visit for this first time this November, when some of my friends from the office visited. I particularly loved visiting Arashiyama which looked spectacular in Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment