Monday, April 12, 2010

Cram


I have ambivalent feelings about my last day in Thailand. This was our third day, and we still have a lot to do. Kasi naman yung mga Red Shirt members eh. Of all days naman kasi.

Since it is my first time in Bangkok, they decided that I need to see some temples. We rode a boat to the Grand Palace.





We saw the Reclining Buddha and the Grand Palace. Entrance to the Palace costs 350 baht. A Thai police spoke to me in Thai, and when I did not respond, he asked, this time in halting English, “Where are you from?” I said I am from the Philippines, and he exclaimed, “Oh, I thought you were Thai, it is free for Thai.” I told my companion, uy free daw for Thai. Akala niya Thai ako. So she got my camera and instructed me to use the entrance for Thai, haha. I bowed a little and covered my head with my pashmina. The police officer on the other end let me pass through. Taghirap eh. Sayang din yung 350 baht, bakit ba. :D




Actually, I did not know whether to take photos of myself in temples, so it would look like I am in Thailand, or if I would take photos of details, so many of them, or of people, or whether to shop. Ngarag! And we haven't been to Chatuchak yet!###

No comments:

Post a Comment