Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Foodie wannabe

I would like to blog about food. But beyond "delicious" and "filling" and "nice presentation", I cannot think of the proper adjectives to describe food or the experience. I once described Yellow Cab's Charlie Chan Pasta to a friend as "going in three directions", and lamb as "tasting round."

My housemate is weirder. She refused to eat the resurrected version of last night's lamb kaldereta because it "tastes like lotion" (You've tasted lotion? I asked). She thinks the hint of lemon in last Christmas's ham tastes like ants and the chocolates I once brought home tastes like soil.

So along with the education of the tastebuds, I would have to know more about spices and restaurants and stuff.

So wala lang.###

2 comments:

  1. Ako din. But I'm a picky eater so good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's start by eating out more often to educate our palate. The words will surely follow.

    Though ang New Year's resolution ko eh magtipid. So good luck with that. :D

    ReplyDelete