Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love, love, love

Yesterday, I was filled with so much love.

I spent Valentine’s Day with the family. We went to Ark Avilon so that E would see animals (Two by two. Two by two into the Ark). While we were in the car, we were reciting the Story of Noah. (“Hurrah!” Shouted Noah. At last it was finished.) E was laughing at us. She must be thinking that we had gone crazy. :D We sometimes wonder what she is thinking when we talk to her in baby-speak, or when we do funny stuff just to make her laugh. (Namnam is crazy, she must think.)



I felt so blessed that they have adopted me as part of their family. I am so thankful to be filled with so much love from family and friends. I miss my mom. She would have loved E. ###

N.B:
Speaking of love, a very generous soul, Nina, is giving away a ring. Click here for details. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gelli Bean!

    I had a ballet student before named Jellie and you guessed it ... I called her Jellie Beans!

    Thank you so much for posting my giveaway contest ... I hope you're feeling lucky ... we have to start building your jewelry collection after that evil burglar took all your precious gems away!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, evil burglar!

    I really hope I win your gem. :D Thanks thanks!

    ReplyDelete