Monday, February 22, 2010

Walking the city: [Good buy!]

[Second of Three Parts]
And since I am already in Makati, I decided to walk again. I went out the door of Rustan’s and walked the periphery of Rustan’s, to Landmark, and finally to Greenbelt. I wanted to try the famed Museum Café for dinner; I have been reading raves about the food.

But first, Adora. I have been to Greenbelt 5 a few times but I have not been inside Adora because I am a bit intimidated by the store. However, the word “Sale” lured me inside.

It took sometime for my eyes to adjust to the design of the interior. Adora is not your typical department store. There are mirrors and plush seats and black and white curtains covering the dressing rooms. (Where are the sale items? I asked myself.) The second floor houses the lines for women. I was on the lookout for the word “sale” again because I already had a feeling that I would not be able to afford the regular-priced items. Shoes were on top of boxes set on the floor, and there are mirrors again everywhere. Some shoes are marked down at P900++ a pair, not bad!

I got Tyler bags which were on “buy one take one” basis. I got a medium sized tote in purple and a small faux snakeskin bag in brown. My housemate liked the tote and I sold it to her for half the price. Isn't this neat? (2/3)###

No comments:

Post a Comment